Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy expenses and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or setting up an appointment with Epperson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Hilton Head Island.
In Hilton Head Island, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help reduce your energy usage in the summer months, too. No joke. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. The system is also quiet, helps reduce waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, so you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your house in Hilton Head Island – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Hilton Head Island, give us a call at 843-619-3781 or schedule a free appointment.