Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were aware of how many pollutants you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mildew, viruses, microbes, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to intensified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your household, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Epperson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 843-619-3781
or schedule your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help improve your indoor air quality, help keep your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the volume of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Think about the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we can’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Epperson Service Experts can help! There are several options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or kill all the irritating airborne pollutants that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eradicate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how efficient your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Improved air quality keeps heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, filth, and debris.
Call Epperson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 843-619-3781
to arrange your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.