With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We have provided the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The shocking pain of cold water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Even though a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Epperson Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.