The condition of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously each and every day, which exposes them to a wide assortment of possible troubles.
These problems are often minor enough that they rarely prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these complications degrade further, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are problems and costs you can prevent with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this routine service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Dedicating a small amount on upkeep now can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Identifies Small Problems in Advance
Preventing huge issues in the first place is the best way to shield your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits offer the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate critical internal components. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are addressed as they begin.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance may reduce your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Can Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance may extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Epperson Service Experts offers a series of membership plans drafted to work with your unique needs. From budget-friendly options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often accommodate a large volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Epperson Service Experts tech driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while access to added benefits by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the right plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 843-619-3781 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.