Your HVAC system’s wellness is important, as it keeps your home comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfortable. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of issues.
Frequently malfunctions are small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these troubles grow, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s annoyance and costs that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can reduce the chance of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working fine, you may question whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But forgetting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you skip expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds little problems early. Preventing expensive problems from occuring first is the best method to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to meticulously inspect and lubricate important internal parts. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money over the years if troubles are resolved as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding problems. It’s also to keep your system running as well as possible. Oftentimes this creates a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You may have reduced heating and cooling costs, as well as the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating like it should, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance can help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Epperson Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is critical, especially as it can help you save up to 30% on annual utility prices.* But with Epperson Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a range of membership plans that match your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with special pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to economical, we offer the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you call our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have a couple of other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually facing a large volume of service calls. With a Epperson Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep going until it is.
- In-depth visual examination on each visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans today. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you find the right plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 843-619-3781 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.