Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth the Money
The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously around the clock, which opens them to a large array of common issues.
These problems are often minor enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they sometimes affect energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these malfunctions expand, your entire system could be in danger. These are problems and costs you could avoid with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance invalidates your warranty. Spending a small amount on a tune-up now might help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Little Troubles Ahead of Time
Averting major problems in the first place is the ideal approach to protect your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively evaluate and lubricate critical internal components. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are addressed as they pop up.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance might reduce your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Might Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing developed a collection of membership plans drafted to suit your specific needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often accommodate a higher volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing Expert traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can rely on us to keep working until it is.
- Meticulous visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while access to extra benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 866-397-3787 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
Zoning Systems: Customized Comfort in Every Room
Central heating and cooling systems have revolutionized home comfort and made it possible to stay completely comfortable in any season or climate. However, while centralized systems are a handy way to manage the temperature, they occasionally fall short when it comes to evenly distributing heated... Continue reading
Eight Ways to Upgrade Your HVAC System
During the cold winter months in the U.S., there’s no better way to improve your home’s comfort than with a few effective upgrades. It’s not only about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about enhancing efficiency and removing pollutants from the very air you... Continue reading
How to Find a Suitable HVAC System
When considering keeping your home comfortable all year, nothing is more essential than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision influences your daily comfort, monthly utility costs and all-around home efficiency. But, with so many system types,... Continue reading