We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share common furnace and heating issues Hilton Head Island homeowners often call Epperson Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Hilton Head Island home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Epperson Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Epperson Service Experts of Hilton Head Island at 843-619-3781 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.