No matter what the temperature outside in Hilton Head Island, the temperature within your space decides how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your home will feel like a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time for a thorough look at the way you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a stable system or a poor performer. Start this quick quiz from Epperson Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Hilton Head Island. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a hot night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Ask my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it functioning before people show up.
- Plug in my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor to pick one out and fund it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most expensive system currently available in Hilton Head Island.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you anticipate you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My home comfort bills have been climbing.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Grab my toolbox and spend a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Book a qualified technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and pray it stops.
Now tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Read on to discover how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and clearing your vents are critical tasks to ready your machinery for a season change, a professional tune-up is necessary to finish the process. During a routine visit, your Expert technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around, your HVAC service technician will keep an eye out for more urgent problems for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later in the season.
Work with a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have problems sometimes. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that much needed service to homes at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your power bills can present more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a regular increase in your expenses but no difference in home comfort, something is probably happening with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you hear a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It indicates something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left alone it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and annoyance. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, contemplate selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!