How Are Your HVAC Habits Impacting Your Bottom Line?
No matter what the temperature outside in Philadelphia, the temperature in your space influences how comfortable it will feel. Set it just right and your space will feel like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning properly, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the manner you’re handling your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Work through this brief quiz from Stallion Heating and Air Conditioning to figure out where you stand.
- The warm season is almost here in Philadelphia. How do you get your system ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Advise my guests to bring cool beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before people show up.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor to select one and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most costly system on the market in Philadelphia.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will cost more. My HVAC costs have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Book a skilled technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and hope it ends.
Get ready to tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you could make a number of changes to help your system perform more effectively. Read on to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to ready your system for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is helpful to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your pro technician will complete a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency Expert will look out for more urgent headaches for your equipment. That could save you an expensive breakdown later in the season.
Find a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications periodically. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to homes at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many home comfort systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It brings you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they dramatically change. Your utility bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re observing a regular escalation in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It demonstrates something is amiss with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left without professional help it could make for a high-priced repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and set it right.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!
Zoning Systems: Customized Comfort in Every Room
Central heating and cooling systems have revolutionized home comfort and made it possible to stay completely comfortable in any season or climate. However, while centralized systems are a handy way to manage the temperature, they occasionally fall short when it comes to evenly distributing heated... Continue reading
Eight Ways to Upgrade Your HVAC System
During the cold winter months in the U.S., there’s no better way to improve your home’s comfort than with a few effective upgrades. It’s not only about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about enhancing efficiency and removing pollutants from the very air you... Continue reading
How to Find a Suitable HVAC System
When considering keeping your home comfortable all year, nothing is more essential than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision influences your daily comfort, monthly utility costs and all-around home efficiency. But, with so many system types,... Continue reading