Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Epperson Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.