Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to start thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid concerns, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make certain it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the pros at Epperson Service Experts are here to make scheduling easy for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a ring at 843-619-3781 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.