Your heating and cooling system is an investment in your residence. Shield it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium comfort service memberships.
After you enroll, you won’t pay anything out of pocket for parts or labor. This shields your wallet from pricey unexpected repair calls. When you call us for repairs, you’ll get a quick response because of our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re satisfied with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your house, we’ll complete an in-depth examination of your system. This allows us to uncover any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to reduce allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on that equipment also.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any heating and cooling problems in your residence. This way, you can make a smart conclusion on repair or replacement.
This service also involves yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a few benefits to having this full work done.
5 Advantages of Yearly HVAC Maintenance
- Gives back efficiency that might save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Pinpoints small troubles before they lead to costly breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your house from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning heating unit.
Every unit tune-up involves a 29-point visual check along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Analyzing thermostat calibration
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting performance and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on every visit