It’s simple to not remember annual service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first thing we’re keeping in mind at Epperson Service Experts.
That’s since regular work gives lots of perks for your equipment, like greater efficiency and a lower possibility for malfunctions. You can have these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do a thorough examination of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations may help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC situation in your house. This may help you make a knowledgeable selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Annual maintenance provides many benefits for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Uncovers small problems before they cause costly service calls.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This work is the most detailed in the industry. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your unit to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 843-619-3781. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.