It’s not difficult to not remember regular service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first thing we’re thinking about at Epperson Service Experts.
That’s since regular work gives a lot of perks for your equipment, such as greater efficiency and a lower likelihood for malfunctions. You can have these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do a thorough examination of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These checks can help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your residence. This may help you make a knowledgeable selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Annual maintenance provides many advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Uncovers small problems before they cause costly service calls.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has regular Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This checkup is the most detailed in the industry. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your system to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on all visits
To begin, reach our Experts at 843-619-3781. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.