We Support Our AC Installation in Hilton Head Island With a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Hilton Head Island, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anyone hook up your new system.
That’s where the pros from Epperson Service Experts enter. Not only do we have the qualifications and certification to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 843-619-3781 to set your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you little signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, its energy efficiency goes down and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it likely has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to trim your cooling bills. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to spend less on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Epperson Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to pick the right model for your needs. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm right sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling location in Hilton Head Island? Here are a few of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our Expert specialists are at your house, you can expect they’ll hook up your new system for the best operation. And they’ll have your house and yard in look-alike shape as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re partnering with a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the installation procedures require us to walk inside your house, we’ll use shoe booties to protect your flooring from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths at the installation location to keep your flooring covered from refuse all through our work.
- Outstanding service—Our Experts are ACE-certified. This means they’ve passed in-depth training to achieve the most coveted technical certification in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go over an installation list during the process to ensure each small thing is handled. We’ll also make sure your unit is cooling like it should and meets local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is done, we’ll make sure you know how to use your new thermostat and equipment.
- Periodic updates—We’ll tell you how the process is going and when you can anticipate us to be finished.