HVAC is short for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this phrase to refer to your complete heating and cooling setup, which involves:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are differing kinds of HVAC units, they all run similarly by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Running air through a filter to remove dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air with a ducted system or directly into a area, depending on the model of equipment you rely on.
At Epperson Service Experts, we provide a complete selection of premium HVAC services in Hilton Head Island to fit all your comfort needs. And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.