We Back Our Furnace Installation in Hilton Head Island With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and tune up HVAC systems, we also give first-rate furnace installation in Hilton Head Island.
What makes our expert labor different from others? We’ve fine-tuned our approach over the years.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most respected technical achievement in HVAC. They also participate in continuing industry and system learning to find the most outstanding procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to professional furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality offerings that we offer you time to think about it—a full year, in fact.
Contact us at 843-619-3781 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know right when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should display some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, many furnaces run for close to 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to fix, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and could even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be difficult and stressful. Our Experts at Epperson Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 843-619-3781 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we hook up your new heating system.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your carpet from any dirt we might track in. We place sheets around the installation location to prevent messes.
- Expert work—Our technicians have earned some of the most prestigious technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go down a list to make sure your heater is operating like it should before we go.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new heating system to follow local code. And we’ll often exceed expectations, for the most excellent service anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Epperson Service Experts
Need an extra reason to purchase a furnace from Epperson Service Experts?
Your new furnace comes with a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 843-619-3781 or contact us online to set your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.